Skip to main content
Ask a Question
Tim Eian
CPHD at TE Studio and Climate Action Activist
Asked a question 2 months ago

I am looking for someone who has experience in exporting a BIM model from Graphisoft ArchiCAD to the PHPP using their built-in export function. Anyone? Buler? Buler?

Where am I?

In Passive House Accelerator Community you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Hi Tim

I just posted on the ArchiCAD Talk website about this issue.  The main problem with this export tool is that it is exporting to the inside face of the wall with windows already removed. I created some properties to be able to export the correct information by using morphs, but again had an issue because I need to export this data in decimal feet and without any symbols (this is an issue when exporting the window height and width).  I have no clue how to correct for this in ArchiCAD - do you know how you could adjust a schedule so that it just shows data without symbols?

Anyway, this is my post in ArchiCAD Talk:

https://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=68780&start=10#p3123092

These are my schedules from inside ArchiCAD - basically trying to mimic DesignPH.

I am looking for someone who has experience in exporting a BIM model from Graphisoft ArchiCAD to the PHPP using their built-in export function. Anyone? Buler? Buler?