Skip to main content
Ask a Question
Asked a question 2 years ago

Hi all, I am the first and only Certified Passive House Designer in Iran . It was very difficult and expensive for me to be certified because our currency dropped drastically. I need to work /join with a passive house team in a project outside of Iran because there isn't any thing here in my country about passive house. I am volunteer to remote work (collaboration) even . I am very interested to attend in all of passive house events but I need your supports. I appreciate if help me in this regard. Stay safe and healthy Cheers Ehsan

Where am I?

In Passive House Accelerator Community you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Hey Ehsan, 

Fellow CPHC here, also looking to push for PH in my home country, Panama, in LATAM. 

I have found that the best way to start the movement is to start discussing with local professionals in my network, and try to gain more momentum by presenting the basic PH principles and how they can increase the local construction, how it will improve everyone comfort, and revenue for investors. 

It is an ongoing project I started a month ago though. Some people have shown interested; and definitely creating easily understandable and relatable tools and concepts is the best way to get the point across. 

I do not know the social, political, and economical situation is in your country but, I am sure that starting to advocate for comfort and healthier buildings is the first step. 

I hope this helps. 

Jose S