Skip to main content
Ask a Question
Dylan Ingui
High School Student - Passive House Enthusiast
Asked a question 11 months ago

Hey guys!!! I recently started my college search and would love to hear anyone’s recommendation(s) for architecture/engineering with sustainability in mind. Thanks :)

Where am I?

In Passive House Accelerator Community you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

As long as your chosen school has architectural or engineering degrees you can always start a new chapter of the U.S. Green Building Club. Colleges often have funds for educational clubs and will assign a professors to help guide you Through competitions.  At least that’s how it worked at the University of Connecticut.  (Plus it looks good on the resume)

Dear Dylan,

Architecture / engineering / and sustainability overlap in the world of geopolymers. Really interesting work in this field is being done by the Universidad Catolica San Pablo, Arequipa, Peru, and the Institut Geopolymere, Saint-Quentin - France. 

Possibly too far from NYC for you at the moment, but have a look at this YouTube video and stash the information aside for future reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf9qK9QTlq018

Best wishes!

Barbara in Oz